RMHC is dedicated to providing a world-class venue for those living in or visiting the Estes Valley to prepare themselves for adventure, accomplishment, recreation and enjoyment of this extraordinary place.
- 13,000 square feet
- Main floor has free weights, cable machines, smith machine, squat racks, treadmills, elliptical machines, recumbent and upright stationary bikes and 15 spinning bikes. Extraordinary views of the Continental Divide from our cardio areas.
- The “Rack Room” is turfed and features a BeaverFit Crusader Rig
- Proud partner with Rep Fitness for much of our workout equipment
- Functional equipment includes sleds, battle ropes, kettlebells, Bosu, TRX, medicine balls, bands, sandbags, etc.
- Two heavy bag rooms, one with 20 Century Wavemaster XL bags and our “dark, angry space” with 6 Century Versys VS.3 tripod bags
- A group exercise room where most of our exercise classes take place
We offer approximately 15 classes per week – included with membership or day/week passes.
A number of personal trainers work from RMHC – personal and small group training opportunities available to help you reach your goals. Inquire at desk for details.